If you click this website’s links I may earn a small commission.
This week I have been reading:
– My gorgeous ex-neighbor and plus-size model, Naomi Shimada. If you ever need real woman inspiration then she’s the one. You can see the feature that accompanies the above photograph in this month’s Notion Magazine, or read about it on her blog.
– Is there anything more comforting than home-made baked beans? Maybe macaroni and cheese (if I ever said it, I would be ‘om nom nom’-ing right now), but you have to try this easy peasy recipe that Charlotte has posted for home-made BBQ beans.
– I’m currently working on a project with IKEA FAMILY LIVE and I’ve been doing a stack of research into home interiors and inspirational blogs. Pretty much my dream job. Yesterday whilst ‘working’ I came across Closet Visit, a better designed, American version of Show Me Your Wardrobe. I could spend hours there.
– I launched the new website for my consultancy, Mob Agenda, this week! Yesterday I asked if Social Media is the future of recruitment.
– Finally, Kate Middleton FTW. Because it’s true.