1. Payment Terms: The below payment terms are based on my current 30 day payment period.
A late payment fee – Invoices unpaid after 30 days will incur a fixed charge of £40, £70 or £100 depending on the size of the invoice (under £1,000, under £10,000, and higher), plus interest at 8% over the Bank of England base rate. This is in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2008.
2. Invoicing cycle: when working on a retained project, invoices will be issued on or around the 30th of each month for the work of the previous month. I reserve the right to invoice for 50% of the project upfront should the monthly value exceed £1,000.
For one-off projects an invoice will be sent immediately upon completion.
3. Availability: my general work hours are 8.15am-3pm Monday-Friday. If a task is requested to be done over the weekend, overtime may apply.
4. Copyright and Intellectual property: all images and creative copy remains the property of Alice Judge-Talbot unless otherwise agreed. Charges may apply for usage across Social Media, press or internal communications.
I retain the right to display work in a professional portfolio (online or PDF).
5. Assignment: agreement of a fee and due date denotes agreement for a project to go ahead.
6. Kill Fee: I operate a 50% ‘Kill Fee’ policy. Should commissioned work be cancelled before publication, 50% of the agreed payment is required to cover any work done. Once an article has been published, the full payment is required.
7. Edit Fees: Any adjustments to text, links or images more than 7 days after the post is live incurs a fee of £50.
8. Live times: All partnered content is guaranteed to be live for a minimum of 12 months.
Last edit: June 2022