If you click this website’s links I may earn a small commission.
This post originally appeared in my old blog, clinic www.the-alice.co.uk
– Potato waffles with vinegar and a lot of salt
– M&S Bacon-wrapped cheese Christmas canapes (though M&S not open so had to improvise with ingredients from the corner shop)
– Pies (when watching The Waitress – had to improvise with toast as no pie ingredients in house and 11pm)
– Cheesy twists (total morning sickness-at-3am lifesaver)
– Plain pasta with olive oil and butter (dinner for a fortnight when I was too sick to eat anything else apart from toast and cheesy twists)