365 Days of Me Week #5

August 14, 2011

Looks like I wore a lot of stripes this week. This was also the week Will and Kate came to stay, I wore my dressing gown a little more than I should have (but I had my “I’m a Royal Mug” mug so that makes it OK). I dressed it up a bit for work, got rained on and gave it some cheese. CHEESE.

Week One
Week Two
Week Three
Week Four

• Reply Tanya (Bump2Basics) August 14, 2011 at 10:34 pm

Love these Alice, every day you pull it off :)

• Reply alice August 15, 2011 at 7:09 pm

Thanks! It’s difficult to do it when I’m feeling crappy and is a great incentive to put makeup on!

• Reply Toffeeapple August 15, 2011 at 7:26 pm

Stripes are good, are you feeling better?

• Reply alice August 15, 2011 at 10:06 pm

Yes thank-you, I had an attack of the lazies more than anything else :)

• Reply Richmond Mummy August 15, 2011 at 9:58 pm

Loving the stripes, I too have been wearing a lot of stripes lately. Particularly like the black/white stripey jackety thing you have on one day. Tres chic xx

• Reply alice August 15, 2011 at 10:00 pm

Thank-you! That particularly chic jacket came courtesy of TK Maxx. It’s a bit too big but there was no way I was leaving it in the shop! xx

• Reply Amy August 16, 2011 at 11:22 am

I love you in stripes, though!

• Reply alice August 17, 2011 at 12:18 am

Stripes are my friend. I must buy a breton top per month (I’m not even joking). One of my aims for my upcoming trip to Paris is to buy an actual french breton top!

• Reply Metropolitan Mum August 16, 2011 at 2:52 pm

Yes, have to agree with the others – you do stripes very well.
    How lovely of Will & Kate to pop in. Did they get to drink from your Royal mug?

• Reply alice August 17, 2011 at 12:22 am

Kate drank from my royal mug, yes! She also slightly terrified Elfie by looking like her mummy but also not being her mummy at the same time…

• Reply A/W Fashion faves | More Than Toast September 2, 2011 at 10:57 pm

[…] (shot by Greg Williams), especially this gorgeous stripy jacket (and we all know how much I love my stripes) and drapey shirt. And come on, it’s Rosie […]