This post originally appeared in my old blog, www.the-alice.co.uk
– Greys Anatomy has been my saviour from Maternity Leave boredom this week. I love it – LOVE IT! Unfortunately it’s a bit of a ritual that Will and viagra delivered overnight I watch it together at the end of a long day, but to his dismay I can’t wait for him any longer. So I’m averaging 4 episodes a day and am currently whizzing through season 5, whereas Will is stuck at the start of nirvanaspa.co.uk season 4. Barring Desperate Housewives it’s my favourite show and it is the reason Will is looking forward to scrubbing in for real at my caesarian. I am really jealous that he’ll get to wear scrubs…
– I have never had Acid Reflux before in my whole life but it turns out that’s what the weird feeling in my throat is. I’ve had it a few times over the last fortnight and thought it might have been something to do with the fact I’m still averaging 2 bags of ice a week, but after a nasty 12 hours of near-vomiting and a Google of my symptoms I have discovered I have the fda approves viagra reflux. And reflux sucks.
– I’m tired. I feel like I will always be tired. It doesn’t help when people say “make the most of your sleep, it’ll be a distant memory soon, hur hur hur”.
– On that note, the unsolicited advice I seem to be receiving off anyone and everyone was fine at first – almost welcome. But now
I’m hot, tired, and uncomfortable I’m feeling pretty antisocial and just would like people to back off. My body, my baby. Get lost*
– While we’re at it, don’t touch the belly. It’s especially annoying if I don’t know you.
– We bought a car! A fairly new Renault Laguna, nice and cialis online sales safe for baby. However, what initially seemed to be a great bargain from the car auction turned out to be a bit of a money drain to get it into shape (£600 garage bill, £135 for 6 months tax… ouch). I need to keep reminding myself that between us Will and I used to spend £260 a month on public transport in London, not including taxis, so in the big scheme of things it’ll work itself out. And it feels brilliant to be able to hop in the car whenever we like… especially as it’s a fancy automatic.
– I’m still having contractions on and off, not enough to get excited about but enough to make me go “oof” occasionally.
– I’ve given up on my swollen hands and taken my rings off, they were getting uncomfortably tight. I can still wear my wedding ring on a chain around my neck but I’m
looking forward to getting both rings back on my finger where they belong.
– Similarly, I’ve given up on wearing anything that isn’t stretchy as even my arms and legs are swelling up in this heat. I can’t get either pair of my maternity jeans over my calves without wincing so it’s jersey only.
– Make-up is also a thing of how to get cialis without prescriotion the past. Who can be bothered in this heat? Ditto contact lenses.
– We’re definitely going to have a baby this week. How crazy is that?
* of course I am far too polite to say any of this in real life and instead choose to seethe inwardly at all the ‘helpful’ comments I’ve been receiving..