If I get married again I would like it to be to Phil Dunphy. Seriously, the man is a) handsome b) hilarious and rostermccabe.com c) Phil Dunphy. I don’t understand why you would need anything else in a man, except perhaps for him not to be a character in a sitcom. Oops.
Anyway, while indulging in my favourite hobby of watching Modern Family re-runs on Netflix a few days ago, Phil starting mentioning the Wedge Salad. And even though I am British and have never even eaten a Wedge Salad I all of cheap cialis online prescription a sudden had a massive craving for one.
For the uninitiated, a Wedge Salad is basically a salad made from wedges of iceburg lettuce and cherry tomatoes drizzled in a creamy blue cheese dressing and covered and crispy bacon bits. It’s kind of epic, actually, and if you have never had one you need to mexico levitra no prescription get on this salad train, stat. If you use low fat mayo and sour cream you can even pretend to be all saintly, too.
- 1 iceberg lettuce
- A couple of handful of cherry tomatoes (about 12)
- 1 shallot
- 6 rashers of streaky bacon
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 150g blue cheese
- Splash of milk
- Chop the bacon into small pieces and fry until crispy over a high heat.
- Quarter the iceberg lettuce, removing the core and the outside leaves. Rinse under water and dry.
- Quarter the cherry tomatoes and scatter on a plate with the cialis for sale online lettuce.
- Crumble the cheese into a bowl and mix with the shallot chopped finely, the sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Add a splash of milk to loosen the dressing and season.